Name: Bohdan Yailymov (M)
Affiliation: Space Research Institute NAS Ukraine and SSA Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
2005 – 2010: MSc Degree with honors; Rivne State Humanities University.
2012 – 2016: PhD in Remote Sensing; Space Research Institute NAS Ukraine and SSA Ukraine.
Areas of expertise: analysis and processing of geospatial data, classification of satellite data, remote sensing, data fusion, GIS, big data.
Achievements: Fellowship of the President of Ukraine for young researches (2018-2020). Currently working at the Space Research Institute NAS Ukraine and SSA Ukraine as a Research Scientist.
Currently working at the Space Research Institute NAS Ukraine and SSA Ukraine as a Research Scientist.
Experience with international and national projects:
- Stimulating Innovation for Global Monitoring of Agriculture and its Impact on the Environment in support of GEOGLAM (SIGMA) (2013-2017), FP7 of European Commission.
- ESA project on country level demonstration Sen2Agri (2016)
- Earth observation-based information products for drought risk assessment on a national basis (EvIDENz) (2016-2018)
- Joint Experiment for Crop Assessment and Monitoring (JECAM) Ukraine, establishment of the JECAM test site in Ukraine, application of EO techniques for agriculture.
- The responsible executor for the project “Crop Classification Methodology Using Satellite Data” with The National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (2015-2016)